- Boma Edmonton is hosting an online discussion on May 31 to discuss the future of working in offices and how that will impact the city.
- On June 1 the University of Alberta's Alberta Diabetes Institute will present the last seminar of a seven-part series discussing the milestones made during 100 years of insulin.
- NAIT's Mawji Centre is offering a free seminar for entrepreneurs about how to finance businesses on June 2.
- The Edmonton Permaculture Guild is presenting the Edmonton Resilience Festival from June 2-13. Events will cover topics like yard sharing, home-based worm composting, and sustainable marketing.
- The University of Alberta is offering an online course on the "art and danger of adaptive leadership" beginning June 4. The course aims to strengthen problem solving skills in people's professional and personal lives.
Thanks to Vahid for sharing their photo with us!