- Alberta on the Plate is happening Aug. 6-12, celebrating "the incredible bounty grown and produced across our beautiful province." For ten days, participating restaurants are offering multi-course, fixed-price menus highlighting local producers, growers, distillers and brewers.
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs is hosting a course on the Essentials of eCommerce, breaking down the Shopify platform from Aug. 9-11.
- Rogers Place is hosting a job fair to hire a variety of positions including fan experience, security, bartenders, cashiers, warehouse associates, and more, on Aug. 10-11.
- Together We Fringe: A Fringe Theatre Event runs from Aug. 12-22, and offers both live and digital performances. Tickets are on sale now.
- Live music is back at the Edmonton Ski Club, with Martin Kerr playing toe-tapping tunes on Aug. 11.
Photo: Thanks to Zahid for sharing his photo with us!