This long weekend features a chance to revisit a beloved attraction, some theatrical offerings, a patio party, an acrobatic variety show, and Easter brunch.
- April 15-18: John Janzen Nature Centre
- April 15-17: Caribbean Muskrat at the Varscona Theatre
- April 15-17: The Herd at the Citadel Theatre (runs until April 24)
- April 16: Afro x Soca Patio Day Party presented by La Connexional and SocaFit
- April 16: Vivaree from Firefly Theatre and Circus
- April 17: Easter Brunch at Johnson's Cafe at Fort Edmonton
Photo: The John Janzen Nature Centre has reopened after a two-year closure that saw $340,000 in renovations. (City of Edmonton)