This weekend offers a cat festival and a rodeo, celebrations of Ukraine and various African cultures, and showcases for fashion and fibre arts.
- May 27-28: U-Fest at Borden Park
- May 27-29: St. Albert Rainmaker
- May 27-29: Western Canada Fashion Week at West Edmonton Mall
- May 28: Afrika Day Celebration at the Habesha African Market
- May 28: Edmonton Fibre Frolic at the Italian Cultural Centre
- May 28-29: Edmonton International Cat Festival
Find even more fun things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: This year's Edmonton International Cat Festival is mostly online, apart from some "in-purrr-son" cat yoga at Yogalife Studio. (Nanc Price Photography/Edmonton Cat Fest).