Listen in on a celebration of things ahead in philanthropy, learn about what's next in diabetes treatment and the convergence of emerging technologies like nanotech and AI, get some advice on overcoming overwhelm, and have a beer while checking out some real estate:
- June 7, 11:50am: Edmonton Community Foundation's Annual Meeting
- June 7, 4pm: Virtual Expedition: The Rise and Fall of Diabetes, presented by the University Hospital Foundation
- June 7-8: Productivity Series with Ashley Janssen from ThresholdImpact VMS
- June 8-10: From Earth to Space International Conference from NanoCanada at the Edmonton Convention Centre
- June 9, 4pm: NAIOP Edmonton: Developin' Brews at Browns Crafthouse in The MacLaren
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Journalist Anna Maria Tremonti will address the Edmonton Community Foundation's annual meeting on the topic of change, which is apt as the foundation says goodbye to CEO Martin Garber-Conrad. (Supplied/The Well Endowed Podcast)