This week offers an appreciation of the river valley, as well as opportunities to learn about affordable housing, the geopolitical consequences of the pandemic, and the Christmas Bureau's efforts to share joy. You can also experience some nerdy takes on sex or raise money for neurological rehabilitation.
- Nov. 21, 12pm: YEG Housing Month: How can housing providers meaningfully participate in increasing community safety and well-being?, presented by Civida
- Nov. 22, 6pm: The Crippling Costs of COVID-19: A Critical Test for Democratic Solidarity, presented by the Edmonton branch of the Canadian International Council
- Nov. 23: Lunch & Learn: Bring the Joy — how we can help others this holiday season, presented by the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- Nov. 23, 7pm: Night Out on the North Saskatchewan 2022, presented by the Edmonton River Valley Conservation Coalition
- Nov 24, 7:30pm: Nerd Nite 69: Nice at Fringe Theatre Adventures
- Nov. 25, 7pm: University Hospital Foundation's Silver Bell Soirée at the Edmonton Convention Centre
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Biologist Catherine Shier is among the speakers at the Edmonton River Valley Conservation Coalition's online event. (Night Out on the North Saskatchewan)