This week offers lots of energy talk, including a look at climate change policy, a solar show, and a hydrogen summit. You can also learn about the social determinants of health, watch pitches from startups vying for investment, or take in a couple of Barry Jenkins films.
- Feb. 6, 7pm: Climate change policy in a time of crisis, war, and rapidly evolving technology from University of Alberta International
- Feb. 6-10: 2023 Solar Show from Solar Alberta
- Feb. 7: Hydrogen Summit from the Edmonton Region Hydrogen HUB
- Feb. 9, 7am: Health Cities Breakfast: A New Lens on Health and Prevention at the Foundry Room
- Feb. 9, 4pm: Top 20 Pitch Nights for Startup TNT's cleantech, life sciences, and agtech investment summits
- Feb. 9, 6pm: Film Night at the AGA: Black History Month Edition, programmed by YEGTheComeUp!
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Hydrogen-powered commercial vehicles like this one will be demonstrated at the 2023 Hydrogen Summit. (forward/slash)