This week offers chances to learn about systemic racism, architectural communication, Japanese Canadian history, and the work of the Jasper Place Wellness Centre, as well as opportunities to network with startup founders, downtown developers, and business owners.
- Feb. 28, 2pm: A Way Forward: The Role of Non-profits in Addressing Discrimination in Our Community, presented by the Centre for Race and Culture
- Feb. 28, 7pm: McLuhan Conversations 2023: House as Medium at McLuhan House
- Feb. 28, 7:30pm: Japanese Canadian History in Alberta, Pre-war to Present Day, presented by the Edmonton and District Historical Society
- March 2, 6:30pm: DemoCamp 52 at Amii
- March 2, 7pm: Documentary Screening: Gathering Storm at the Citadel Theatre
- March 2, 3pm: Winter Warmup on 104 Street, hosted by Clarity Development Advisory
- March 3, 9am: Virtual Coffee with the Chamber, presented by the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: DemoCamp 52 will bring developers, creatives, entrepreneurs, and investors together to see product demos and make connections. (Tiffany Linke-Boyko/Twitter)