It's a short week, but there's a lot going on, with business-oriented sessions on due diligence, Silicon Valley investment, startup mistakes, and quantum technology, plus a cask party on rails and an art walk.
- Sept. 6-7: Demystifying Due Diligence, presented by Startup TNT
- Sept. 7, 10am: Is Silicon Valley Right for My Business?, presented by Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- Sept. 7, 11am: The Top 5 Mistakes Startups Make, presented by Business Link
- Sept. 7, 5pm: Quantum Industry Mixer, hosted by the University of Alberta at Edmonton Unlimited
- Sept. 7, 5:45pm: Cask Party: Ale Architect and The Growlery Beer Co. on the High Level Streetcar
- Sept. 7, 6pm: ArtWalk St. Albert
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Thursday's Cask Party features two one-time brews and snacks, plus entertainment at The Common after a ride on the High Level Street Car. (Mack Male/Flickr)