Opportunities this week include a carbon-capture convention, a plant-protein discussion, a meeting of data-science minds, a tasty and nostalgic pop-up, and a panel on climate-centred jobs in Edmonton.
- Sept. 12-14: Carbon Capture Canada: Carbon Expo Convention at the Edmonton Convention Centre
- Sept. 13, 5pm: Prairie BioEconomy Guild: Faba Canada, presented by BioAlberta at Brewsters
- Sept. 14, 5:30pm: Edmonton Data Science Meetup: AI Ethics and Data Dilemmas at Edmonton Unlimited
- Sept. 14, 6pm: Culina Highlands Throwback Pop-Up Dinner at 10821 95 Street NW
- Sept. 15: Your Future in a City of Climate Champions | State of the City Panel at NAIT Productivity and Innovation Centre
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: The Carbon Capture Canada Conference is aiming to bring 4,000 people together this week to discuss carbon capture, utilization, and storage. (Carbon Capture Canada)