Opportunities this week include a Halloween-themed night market, a delicious chance to discuss Frankenstein, a meeting for young professionals, a celebration of regional collaboration, and an exploration of augmented intelligence.
- Oct. 30, 6pm: Halloween Market at BlakBar
- Oct. 30, 7pm: Food For Thought: A Culinary Bookclub at the Stanley A. Milner Library
- Nov. 1, 6pm: Edmonton Junior Chamber International Brewery Tour and Social at Asymmetrical Brewing
- Nov. 2: forward/slash, presented by Edmonton Global at the Edmonton Convention Centre
- Nov. 2-4: Data Management Association Edmonton's 9th Annual Conference at NAIT's Productivity and Innovation Centre
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: The forward/slash summit is an annual event celebrating "the work that is collectively being done to radically transform and grow the economy of the Edmonton region." (Flickr)