Opportunities this week include a celebration of rehabilitation journeys, a whiskey tasting, a fundraiser for the Nina Haggerty Centre, the finale of Startup TNT's latest investment summit, and a chance to engage with city-building.
- Nov. 14, 2pm: Courage Awards, presented by the Glenrose Hospital Foundation at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital and online
- Nov. 15, 7pm: Bernard Walsh Irish Whiskey Classroom Tasting at Wine and Beyond
- Nov. 16, 5pm: Here's Nina 2023 at the Edmonton Expo Centre
- Nov. 16, 5pm: Investment Summit VIII: Summit Finale, presented by Startup TNT at Amii and online
- Nov. 16, 7pm: District Planning Engagement Session, presented online by the City of Edmonton
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: The finale of Startup TNT's Investment Summit VIII will see 20 startups from across the prairies pitch to angel investors. (Startup TNT)