- 630 CHED Heart Pledge Day is on Feb. 24, tune in from 6am-6pm for stories from the frontlines of cardiac care in support of the University Hospital Foundation.
- Alberta Magazine Publishers’ is holding a webinar with Kim Shiffman on how to build PR on a shoestring budget on Feb. 24.
- Former media roundup curator Linda Hoang is hosting an event on Feb. 24 on what you need to know about working with influencers.
- The first home edition of Nerd Nite is on Feb. 25. Curious about what Nerd Nite is? More details here.
- This week's Thursday night EIC Cultural Fusion World Flavors virtual cooking class covers Turkish cuisine with Sim Senol.
- The Sweet Treats & Latte Festival runs until mid-March. Buy a drink or treat at one of 13 participating businesses to get a limited edition coffee sleeve or sticker, and be entered to win prizes.
Thanks to Passports and Pigtails for sharing their photo with us!