- To celebrate the launch of its new Indigenous Made campaign, Business Link will facilitate Indigenous Made: A Fireside Chat on Sept. 28. The conversation will be guided by Indigenous entrepreneurs, including Shannon Pestun from the Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub, Joel English-Dubois from Blue Ring Media, Christopher Lightning from Day One, and Tracey Grienke from Shabby Chick.
- The Better When It's YEG Market by the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce is coming to the Fantasyland Hotel on Sept. 28. All wares on sale — jewelry, clothing, gifts — are crafted locally.
- AccelerateAB, Alberta's flagship technology conference by Start Alberta, will bring startup leaders, investors, and influencers together on Sept. 29-30.
- Junior Chamber International Edmonton will host its annual social networking event for Edmonton's young professionals on Sept. 30.
- Startup Edmonton will lead Business 101, a virtual workshop that will help attendees map out key business ideas, on Sept. 30.
Photo: An autumn sunset behind Edmonton's High Level Bridge. (Zahid Yasin/Instagram)