- Conversations on Being and Belonging is a discussion series from the Edmonton Heritage Council about personal experiences of belonging, inclusivity, and safety in Edmonton. The next panel will take place on Nov. 16.
- A session on job interview preparation will run on Nov. 17 as a part of the University of Alberta's I-Work! Workshop Series.
- You can have tea with and ask questions of the Edmonton Public Library's Elder in Residence, Nôhkom Jo-Ann Saddleback, online on Nov. 18. For this session, she will commemorate Métis Week by speaking about the modern movement for Métis rights.
- Also in celebration of Métis Week, join the EPL and the Métis Nation of Alberta on Nov. 18 for an online film premiere and panel of Forgotten People, a film about Métis experiences of residential schools in Alberta.
- A virtual exhibit celebration for And Still We Rise: A Black Presence in Alberta by the Edmonton Heritage Council and the Edmonton City as Museum Project (ECAMP) will take place on Nov. 18.
Photo: A souvenir of our unusually long fall: Downtown Edmonton peeking through the trees. (Sameer Ahmed/Instagram)