Making plans? This weekend offers musical spies, contemporary dance, performance art with a message, and a chance to sift through vinyl.
- April 22-23: The Invisible in Concert from Catalyst Theatre
- April 22-23: How to make something from nothing from Good Women Dance Collective
- April 22-23: Graveyards and Gardens performance by Caroline Shaw and Vanessa Goodman
- April 23: The Model Minority Project from Rabbits Three Cultural Connections at the Art Gallery of Alberta
- April 24: Edmonton Music Collectors Show at the Central Lions Recreation Centre
Photo: Catalyst Theatre is putting on a concert version of The Invisible: Agents of Ungentlemanly Warfare before taking the show on tour. (dbphotographics)