The May long weekend marks the kickoff to many summer activities in Edmonton. Experience days of old, visit the legislature, hang out on the patio, or cheer on the Oilers!
- May 20: Oilers Road Game Watch Party at Rogers Place
- May 21-23: Opening weekend at Fort Edmonton Park
- May 21: Visitor Centre Reopening at the Alberta Legislature
- May 21: Opening Night: The Magical Music Of Harry Potter with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra
- May 22: Soul Search Patio Day at the Backyard
- May 23: Celebration of Dance 2022 at the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village
Find even more fun things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: The 1919 Baldwin Locomotive 107 will be in action for the opening of Fort Edmonton Park this weekend. (Fort Edmonton).