This week, you can learn about growing a health innovation company or building a more socially and environmentally sustainable Edmonton; find a mentor or connect with women who are engineers, designers, and product managers; take in a documentary about a business leader; or mark Canada's birthday.
- June 27, 2pm: Companies Growing Companies LIVE from Health Cities at the Edmonton Convention Centre
- June 27, 5:30pm: Net Impact Edmonton AGM with Coun. Keren Tang
- June 27, 6pm: interVivos Summer 2022 Mentorship Program at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- June 28, 5:30pm: A Going Concern: The Life of Gerry Levasseur at the NAIT Shaw Theatre
- June 29, 7pm: WomenHack at Copperstone Technologies
- July 1: Canada Day celebrations
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: A fireworks display at 11 pm is scheduled to cap off a day of Canada Day activities at various venues throughout the city. (Mack Male/Flickr)