This weekend kicks off with Canada Day, of course, but besides those festivities and fireworks, this long weekend offers Pride on film, historical tours of trains and ghost signs, jazz and opera, outdoor eats, and an improv book launch.
- July 1, 12pm: Local Heroes Film Festival with Pride at the Foundry On Whyte
- July 1-3: From Morse Code to Text – I've Been Talking on the Railway at the Alberta Railway Museum
- July 1-3: Edmonton International Jazz Festival at various venues
- July 2, 11am: Al Fresco on 104
- July 2, 8pm: We Made It All Up book launch from Rapid Fire Theatre
- July 2-3: The Consul at Opera Nuova's Opera and Music Theatre Festival
- July 3: Jane's Walk YEG: Downtown Ghost Signs Tour with the Story City app
Find even more fun things to do in the Arts Roundup.