This week, you can learn about human exoskeletons, high-protein cooking, or TikTok marketing; engage in an aural extravaganza; ponder the intersection of art, history, and the river valley; or tour the public art of St. Albert.
- July 5, 4:30pm: Construction Innovation Centre: Wearable Robots (Exoskeletons) from Rainforest Alberta - Edmonton
- July 5, 7pm: Protein Power: How to Cook with Nutrition and Muscle in Mind from the University of Alberta
- July 5, 7:30pm: Everywhen listening party with Jonathan Kawchuk at the Telus World of Science IMAX theatre
- July 6, 12pm: Basics: The Foundation of TikTok for Business from Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- July 7, 12pm: Art & Time: Yorath House and Edmonton's Westerly Parks
- July 8, 12pm: St. Albert Public Art Walking Tour from the Art Gallery of St. Albert
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Artist and past historian laureate Marlena Wyman, seen here at a 2019 event, will deliver a talk with writer and historian Adriana Davies about their residency at Yorath House. (Mack Male/Flickr)