Festival season continues in Edmonton with plenty to do on both sides of the river, including the return of the Whyte Avenue Art Walk to Old Strathcona following two years of modified events.
- July 8, 11am: The Works Art & Design Festival and Edmonton International Street Performers Festival Kickoff at Churchill Square
- July 8, 5pm: Pop-up Night Market at the Marketplace at Callingwood
- July 8, 12pm: St. Albert Public Art Walking Tour from the Art Gallery of St. Albert
- July 9, 11am: Edmonton Jerk Festival at Queen Mary Park Community League
- July 9, 11am: Muttstock at Elmwood Park Community League
- July 8-9: Thousand Faces Festival: New Mythic Works Series at the Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre
- July 8-10: 2022 Whyte Avenue Art Walk in Old Strathcona
- July 8-12: Found Festival in Old Strathcona
Find even more fun things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: Catch a show at the Works Art & Design Festival and Edmonton International Street Performers Festival in Churchill Square from July 8-17. (Street Performers Festival)