This week offers several ways to up your business game, whether it be through digital transformation, networking, or understanding financing; plus music and poetry in Rainbow Valley and a supernatural story slam.
- July 18, 12pm: Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) Information Session from the Business Link
- July 19, 7pm: Snow Valley Patio Series: Marco Corbo, Caitlin Opdendries, Meghan Eaker, Alexander Shay from the Edmonton Public Library
- July 20, 4:30pm: Speed Leads with the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
- July 20, 7pm: Edmonton Story Slam: Supernatural Edition in partnership with On Spec
- July 20-24: C-Tribe Festival
- July 21, 10:30am: Shareholder Loans and the Tax Implications for Incorporated Businesses from Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Edmonton Story Slam happens at 9910 109 Street on the third Wednesday of every month. (Facebook)