As North America's largest and longest-running Fringe continues in our city, this week also offers a startup community happy hour, a night market, a story-centric dinner, and a Prairies-wide show-and-tell session.
- Aug. 15-21: Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival
- Aug. 17, 4:30pm: Community Happy Hour at Startup Edmonton
- Aug. 18, 7pm: Night Market with BOM YEG & Glass Bookshop at Latitude 53
- Aug. 18: Rig Hand Distillery & Pei Pei Chei Ow Collaboration Dinner for Alberta on the Plate
- Aug. 18: Great Prairies Pitch Marathon
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: In addition to 160+ theatre shows, the Fringe offers street performers and an outdoor stage. (Edmonton Fringe Theatre/Facebook)