This week offers a wine-and-dumpling pop-up in Hawrelak Park, a chance to celebrate women entrepreneurs, info sessions on business marketing and saving energy, and a lunchtime concert, as well as an opportunity to send condolences on the passing of the Queen.
- Sept. 12-15: Book of condolences for Queen Elizabeth II at City Hall
- Sept. 12, 5:30pm: Garneau Block x Gourmai Dumplings Pop-up Event at Culina To Go at Hawrelak Park
- Sept. 13, 5:30pm: 2022 AWE Awards at the Edmonton Expo Centre
- Sept. 14, 11am: Building Your Marketing Plan: Actionable Strategies to Implement, presented by Business Link
- Sept. 14, 12pm: Save with CEIP: How Edmonton businesses can make energy-saving renovations, presented by the Clean Energy Improvement Program
- Sept. 15, 12pm: Live at Lunch - Dana Wylie and Sam Volhov at Churchill Square
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: A book of condolences is available for signing at City Hall from 9am to 6pm until Sept. 15. (City of Edmonton/Twitter)