This weekend offers Hearts in Living Colour on Alberta Avenue; cosplay and comics at the Expo Centre; a home tour for ballet and a chance to make a home for bees; plus events involving sculpture, film, and fashion.
- Sept. 16-18: Kaleido Family Arts Festival, presented by Arts on the Ave
- Sept. 16-18: Edmonton Comics and Entertainment Expo at the Edmonton Expo Centre
- Sept. 16-18: Keith Turnbull: …and the virus made everything a bit strange at Harcourt House (continuing until Sept. 24)
- Sept. 17, 10:30am: Fall Filmmakers Panel and Networking Event from the Edmonton Short Film Festival
- Sept. 17, 12pm: Build a Bee Hotel at the Urban Farm
- Sept. 17, 6pm: African Fashion Week Edmonton 2022
- Sept. 17-18: Ballet Edmonton Home Tour
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: The Kaleido Festival kicks off on Sept. 16 with the Aurora Lantern Parade, starting at the Carrot Community Arts Coffeehouse at 9pm. (Kaleido Festival)