This week offers opportunities to learn about AI applications, a video-game entrepreneur's journey, carbon capture, and a revenue-oriented accelerator, along with a couple of business-and-pleasure get-togethers.
- Sept. 20, 12pm: AI Meetup, presented by Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute (Amii)
- Sept. 20, 6pm: Lifelong Learning: The Key to Success with Addicting Games founder Bill Karamouzis at NAIT
- Sept. 20-22: Carbon Capture Canada 2022 at the Edmonton Convention Centre
- Sept. 21, 12:30pm: Alberta Innovates Revenue Accelerator info session from GrowthX
- Sept. 22, 6pm: Startup TNT Happy Hour at Northern Chicken on 104
- Sept. 23, 9am: Coffee with the Chamber at Allwest Furnishings
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Amii's next AI meetup will feature James R. Wright on the use of AI to reduce the spread of disinformation on social media and Payam Mousavi on machine learning at Attabotics. (Amii)