This weekend sees a dancing end to Edmonton Startup Week, the finale for a tough CFL season, and the last chance to navigate this year's corn maze. Like beginnings more than endings? A new-to-you outfit awaits you at a clothing swap, or get in on a celebration of Edmonton's maker movement.
- Oct. 21, 7:45pm: Edmonton Elks vs BC Lions at Commonwealth Stadium
- Oct. 22, 10am: Celebrate Reuse! Clothing Swap at the City of Edmonton Reuse Centre
- Oct. 22, 2pm: (Afro) Groove with La Connexional at the Mercer Warehouse
- Oct. 22-23: Edmonton Makers Market and Convention at the Alberta Aviation Museum
- Oct. 23: Last day of the season for the Edmonton Corn Maze
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: The Edmonton Corn Maze, cut in the shape of the Edmonton Elks logo, ends its season shortly after the team's final game of 2022. (Edmonton Corn Maze)