This week offers a look at what ends up in our water, as well as a musical exploration of Edgar Allan Poe, a celebration of accomplished Edmontonians, a look at energy innovation, a film screening and discussion on police brutality, and Remembrance Day ceremonies.
- Nov. 7, 7:30pm: Garneau String Quartet presents A Poe Cabaret at Muttart Hall
- Nov. 8, 1pm: What is in our water? Microplastics, tire fragments, and more!, presented by Alberta Innovates
- Nov. 8, 6:30pm: Top 40 Under 40 celebration at the Winspear Centre
- Nov. 9, 5pm: BioEconomy Guild: Renewable Hydrogen from Ethanol at Brewsters Unity Square
- Nov. 9, 6pm: No Visible Trauma at Metro Cinema
- Nov. 11: Remembrance Day at the Kingsway Legion, West Edmonton Mall, and around the region
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Paolo Mussone, the Ovintiv applied research chair in energy at NAIT, is among the speakers at Tuesday's water talk from Alberta Innovates. (Mack Male/Flickr