Opportunities this week include a showcase for university entrepreneurs, a celebration of social tech innovation, a look at what hydrogen means for Alberta, a meet-and-greet with the Elks CEO, a set of pitches for investment, an artsy fundraiser, and a business networking event.
- Nov. 14, 10am: Pop-Up Shop: Celebrating University Entrepreneurship at Concordia University of Edmonton
- Nov. 16, 11am: Demo Day — Virtual Viewing for the TELUS Community Safety and Wellness Accelerator
- Nov. 16, 12pm: Hydrogen Economy, presented by Edmonton Chapter of CPAs
- Nov. 16, 6pm: Up Close and Personal with Victor Cui, presented by the Philippine Business Society of Alberta
- Nov. 17, 4:30pm: Startup TNT Investment Summit VI Finale
- Nov. 17, 5pm: Here's Nina 2022 at the Edmonton Expo Centre Ballroom
- Nov. 18, 9am: Coffee with the Chamber at the Jerry Forbes Centre
Find even more listings in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: The vocal group 6 Minute Warning is among the acts performing at Here's Nina, the annual fundraiser and awards evening in support of the Nina Haggerty Centre for the Arts. (Facebook)