This week offers opportunities to learn about racism, hear some poetry, explore Edmonton innovations, appreciate Plains Cree art, and gather with people engaged in health innovation.
- Jan. 10, 2pm: Racism — What to do? from the Centre for Race and Culture
- Jan. 10, 7pm: Book Launch: Another Way to Split Water by Alycia Pirmohamed at Audreys Books with guest readers Adriana Oniță, Nisha Patel, and Matthew Stepanic
- Jan. 12, 12pm: Lunch & Learn: Edmonton's Greatest Innovations (EDGI) from Edmonton Unlimited
- Jan. 12, 12pm: Pîkiskwêtân with Nôhkom Jo-Ann: Milner Indigenous Art Tour at PÎYÊSÎW WÂSKÂHIKAN
- Jan. 12, 4pm: Health Innovators' Meetup: Clinical Trial Supports from the Health Innovation Hub and Applied Pharmaceutical Innovation
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Elder-in-residence Jo-Ann Saddleback will give a tour of the Indigenous art collection at the Stanley A. Milner Library. (Edmonton Public Library)