This week offers chances to hear from a glass artist, network with tech companies that are hiring, learn how to get stats for your business, find out how due diligence works, and connect with a councillor.
- Jan. 16, 7pm: Monday MeetUp for Liquid Landscapes exhibition with Paul van den Bijgaart, presented by the Alberta Craft Council
- Jan. 17, 4pm: Company Showcase Series: Featuring RUNWITHIT Synthetics, hosted by Technology Alberta
- Jan. 18, 11am: Finding Business Statistics on the Statistics Canada Website, presented by Business Link
- Jan. 19, 5pm: VC 101 for Aspiring Tech Founders & VCs: Tech Due Diligence from the Venture Capital Association of Alberta
- Jan. 19, 4pm: Council Connect: Councillor Jennifer Rice with the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Paul van den Bijgaart will be speaking at the Alberta Craft Council on what inspires him to create blown-glass pieces such as this one, called Mountain Scape. (Glass Art Association of Canada)