This weekend sees the opening of Edmonton's longest-running winter festival, along with a rocking ballet, a community exhibition of art, a celebration of women in science, a symphonic concert, and Ukrainian dance.
- Feb. 10: Opening day of the Silver Skate Festival at Hawrelak Park
- Feb. 10-11: Alberta Ballet: Love Rocks at the Jubilee Auditorium
- Feb. 11, 4pm: Opening Reception for Open Walls at the Bleeding Heart Art Space
- Feb. 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science at the TELUS World of Science
- Feb. 12, 2pm: Stars and Preludes with the University of Alberta Symphony Orchestra at Convocation Hall
- Feb. 12, 2pm: Shumka School of Dance Winter Concert at the Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: The Silver Skate Festival celebrates all kinds of winter fun at Hawrelak Park until Feb. 20. (Marc J Chalifoux).