This weekend offers dance with live video projections, an Alberta take on a pirate tale, a music festival inspired by the Grateful Dead, virtual reality art, the sounds of Ukraine, and poetry-infused choral music.
- March 16-18: Go Where Light Is at Mile Zero Dance
- March 17-18: The Pirates of Penzance with the University of Alberta Opera Theatre
- March 17-18: Dead Ends Live at the McDougall United Church
- Until March 18: Know Thyself as a Virtual Reality at the FAB Gallery
- March 19, 1:30pm: Ukrainian Jam at the ACUA Gallery
- March 19, 3pm: Bevan and the Bards, presented by the Edmonton Metropolitan Chorus
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: The Edmonton Metropolitan Chorus will present choral masterworks inspired by great poets at First Presbyterian Church. (Jeannie Lundgard)