This week offers a couple of experiences with artists who challenge the status quo, plus an info session on seeking investment, a look at nature-based solutions to water challenges, a meetup for health innovators, and coffee at a casino.
- April 11, 10am: Startup TNT Summit VII Company Info Session
- April 13, 1pm: Leveraging the Experience of Nature to Address Water Challenges from Alberta Innovates
- April 13, 5pm: Health Innovators' Meetup: Innovation Mixer with Startup TNT at Northern Chicken
- April 13, 7pm: Film Night: Spotlight on the Films of Kent Monkman at the Art Gallery of Alberta
- April 13-15: PARALLAX | erψn temp3st at Mile Zero Dance Society
- April 14, 8:45am: Coffee with the Chamber Live at Pure Casino Yellowhead
Photo: Mile Zero Dance showcases the work of erψn temp3st, a choreographer, filmmaker, and glitch artist who borrows ideas from futurology, cyborgism, and mycology. (Mat Simpson/erψn temp3st)