This week offers a pop-up market, insights for business success, an infill networking event, an outdoor concert, a farm-to-fork dinner, a food festival, and a fair.
- July 24-25, 6pm: Alberta Avenue Night Market: K-Days Edition at 7515-118 Avenue
- July 25, 12pm: Empowering Futures: Unleashing Success with Mission, Vision, and Values, presented by Technology Alberta at Edmonton Unlimited
- July 26, 4:30pm: Refill with Infill, hosted by IDEA at Rocky Mountain Ice House
- July 26, 7pm: Garden Concerts: Edmonton Saxophone Quartet at the Anglican Parish of Christ Church
- July 27, 6pm: Farm to Table Dinner with Alberta Pulse Growers at The Old Red Barn
- Until July 30: Taste of Edmonton at Churchill Square
- Until July 30: K-Days at the Edmonton EXPO Centre and Exhibition Grounds
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Taste of Edmonton brings food and entertainment to Churchill Square every day this week from 11am to 11pm. (Edmonton Downtown Business Association)