This weekend offers chances to get spooked, prepare for hockey season, help the food bank, celebrate women, test-drive an electric vehicle, or take in the Edmonton Recital Society's season opener.
- Sept. 23, 7pm: Deadmonton Haunted House opening night at 7031 Gateway Blvd.
- Sept. 24, 10:30am: Oilers Fan Day at Rogers Place
- Sept. 24: Edmonton Food Drive annual doorstep collection for Edmonton's Food Bank
- Sept. 24, 1pm: Daughters Day at City Hall
- Sept. 24-25: Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle Expo at the Edmonton Expo Centre
- Sept. 25, 2pm: The Tanya Prochazka Memorial Concert at Muttart Hall
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: Learn more about zero-emissions vehicles, including electric vehicles, e-buses, hydrogen buses, e-bikes, and e-scooters, at this weekend's EV Expo. (YouTube)