As Halloween approaches, you may want to celebrate the Día de los Muertos, brave a ghost tour, take your costumed kids to a movie, or enjoy sculptures of animals dressed as humans. This weekend also offers the launch of a memoir and the opening of a curated local market.
- Oct. 28, 4pm: Day of the Dead Celebration at the Alberta Avenue Community League
- Oct. 29, 7pm: Old Strathcona Ghost Tour by Edmonton Ghost Tours
- Oct. 29, 12pm: Wildly Sensitive opening reception and artist talk at the Alberta Craft Council's Discovery Gallery
- Oct. 29, 7pm: Margaret Macpherson: Tracking the Caribou Queen at the Bonnie Doon Community League
- Oct. 29-30: Good Goods Co. Grand Opening in Old Strathcona
- Oct. 30, 10am: Milner Movie Morning: Night at the Museum in the Stanley A. Milner Library
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: Wildly Sensitive, a display of Annette ten Cate's clay sculptures of animals wearing human garb, opens on Oct. 29 with a reception, studio tour, and artist talk. (Alberta Craft Council)