This weekend offers chances to celebrate one of Mexico's greatest traditions, experience classical South Asian dance, explore the diversity of First Nations and Métis peoples, support rescue dogs, learn about backyard homes, or hear music in honour of those who have served in the armed forces.
- Nov. 4, 7pm: Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Celebration at the Arden Theatre
- Nov. 4 and 6: CanNatyam: Classical Dance at the Thousand Faces Festival
- Nov. 5, 10am: Fort Edmonton's Indigenous Peoples Experience Tour and Workshop with the Alberta Craft Council
- Nov. 5, 6:30pm: Barks at the Bar at Hazeldean Community Hall
- Nov. 6, 2pm: YEGarden Suites Deep Dive Workshop at the Mill Woods Senior and Multicultural Centre
- Nov. 6, 7pm: Lest We Forget ... A Musical Tribute from the Cosmopolitan Music Society
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: Mariachi Borealis will perform at the Dia de los Muertos celebration presented by the St. Albert Latin Cultural Association at the Arden Theatre on Nov. 4. (Facebook)