This weekend offers the last chance to catch a high-energy coming-of-age story, a first chance to check in on a beloved artisanal market, a kids-only shopping experience at the antique mall, plus all kinds of music — choral, devotional, orchestral, and ambient.
- Nov. 25-26: Evandalism at the Fringe Theatre Arts Barns
- Nov. 26, 7:30pm: Seen the True Light, presented by Kappella Kyrie Slavic Chamber Choir
- Nov. 25-27: Royal Bison Art and Craft Sale at the Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre
- Nov. 26-27: Kids Christmas Shoppe with Grandmothers of Alberta for a New Generation
- Nov. 26, 7:30pm: Pro Coro Canada presents Petite Messe Solennelle at the All Saints' Anglican Cathedral
- Nov. 27, 2pm: Louis Bouchier and Psychic Chamber (Sid Traikovski) from New Music Edmonton
- Nov. 27, 3pm: University of Alberta Concert Band: From the Renaissance to the Contemporary at the Convocation Hall
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: Mary Roach designed the Royal Bison's Winter 2022 tote bag, which will be available at the door this weekend and Dec. 2-4. (Instagram)