This weekend, you can take in some chamber music, ski under a full moon, make a festival lantern, or get groovy on skates!
- Jan. 6, 7:30pm: Edmonton Chamber Music Society: Maxwell Quartet and Stewart Goodyear at Robertson-Wesley United Church
- Jan. 6 and 7, 6pm: Ice Grooves at City Hall
- Jan. 7, 6pm: Full Moon Birkie at Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Provincial Recreation Area
- Jan. 8, 2pm: Lantern Making Workshop for Flying Canoe Festival at the Sherbrooke Community League
- Jan. 8, 1pm: Swing 'n' Skate at City Hall
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: The city hall rink will see DJ Thomas Culture host the first Ice Grooves of the season on Jan. 6, followed by SEAGLASS on Jan. 7 and Swing 'n' Skate with the Edmonton Swing Band on Jan. 8. (Edmonton Arts Council/Facebook.