This week offers frozen art and the hottest night of the year, along with opportunities to learn about a trade mission to Taiwan, Alberta's economic outlook, and what it takes to get a local food product into stores.
- Jan. 24, 10am: Information Session – Participation in Smart Cities Summit Trade Delegation to Taiwan from Edmonton Global
- Jan. 24-26: Chiseled in the ICE District Plaza
- Jan. 25, 11am: Alberta's Economic Outlook: Current State and 2023 Projections, presented by Business Link
- Jan. 26, 1:30pm: Getting More Alberta Products on the Shelf with Peter Chapman of SKU Foods
- Jan. 26, 7pm: Dark Matters at the TELUS World of Science
Find even more things to do in Taproot's weekly roundups.
Photo: Internationally acclaimed ice-carving artists will vie for your vote as they sculpt blocks of ice into crystal-clear works of art at Chiseled. (Ice on Whyte)