This weekend offers a celebration of French-Canadian, First Nations, and Métis culture, a tasty trip through Old Strathcona, a gala to kick off 5 Artists 1 Love, a showcase for crafters, some brassy sounds, and a run to raise money for Youth Empowerment and Support Services (YESS).
- Feb. 3-4: Flying Canoë Volant
- Feb. 4: Sweet Treats and Latte Festival Kickoff in Old Strathcona
- Feb. 4, 6pm: All Black Wear Affair at the Art Gallery of Alberta
- Feb. 4-5: Wholly Handmade at the Strathcona County Community Centre
- Feb. 5, 7pm: River City Big Band at the Yardbird Suite
- Feb. 5, 9am: Hypothermic Half Marathon, starting at Highlands Golf Club
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: Lii Buflo: A Métis Way of Life by Jesse Gouchey is part of this year's Flying Canoë Volant festival, which started on Feb. 1 and runs until Feb. 4. (Facebook).