Events this weekend include a delicious festival, a pottery reception, a winter wonderland experience, a geeky craft market, a remembrance of the Great War, and a chance to compost your jack-o'-lantern.
- Nov. 3-4: Rocky Mountain Food & Wine Festival at the Edmonton Convention Centre
- Nov. 4, 2pm: Reception: Glorious Mud with potter Sam Uhlick at the Alberta Craft Discovery Gallery
- Nov. 4: Winterfest at 401 Festival Lane in Sherwood Park
- Nov. 4-5: Geeky Gift Holiday Market at the Alberta Aviation Museum
- Nov. 5, 12pm: Rutherford House Remembers at the Rutherford House Provincial Historic Site
- Nov. 5, 1pm: Pumpkin Smash at the Compost School
Photo: Rutherford House is hosting a presentation ahead of Remembrance Day, complete with samples of the kind of food soldiers would have prepared on the front during the First World War. (Facebook)