This weekend sees the return of Edmonton's Caribbean arts festival, as well as a festival of Japanese animation, an event with the author of psychological thrillers, a ball hockey tournament celebrating diversity, equality, and inclusion through sport, and music of the outdoor and indoor variety.
- Aug. 5-7: Cariwest Caribbean Arts Festival at Churchill Square
- Aug. 5-7: Animethon 2022 at the Edmonton Convention Centre
- Aug. 6, 9:30am: Louise Penny book signing at Audreys Books
- Aug. 6, 12pm: Pride Cup at the ICE District Plaza
- Aug. 7, 2pm: ESO Outdoors at Borden Park
- Aug. 7, 2pm: ESO Garneau String Quartet at the Art Gallery of Alberta
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: Mayor Amarjeet Sohi, seen here in 2010 when he was a councillor, will once again join the Cariwest parade, this time as parade marshal. (Mack Male/Flickr)