Experiences to take in this weekend include a book launch, a naughty take on a Christmas classic, a documentary about Afghan refugees in Edmonton, a whimsical market, and an epic snowboarding event.
- Dec. 9, 9:30pm: Nutcracker: A Burlesque
- Dec. 9, 7pm: NeWest Press Book Launch: How to Hold A Pebble at Café Bel-Air
- Dec. 10, 3pm: Memories in a Box: Across Borders — Documentary Premiere at Metro Cinema
- Dec. 10: The Style Experience FIS Snowboard Big Air World Cup at Commonwealth Stadium
- Dec. 11, 10am: DisEnchanted Market YEG at the Alberta Aviation Museum
Find even more things to do in the Arts Roundup.
Photo: The Style Experience is the first stop in the 2022-2023 Shred the North Series, run by Canada Snowboard. (D. Stewart)