This weekend offers a night market, beach volleyball, a gluten-free pancake breakfast, a pet-friendly concert performance, a celebration of Latin culture, and an exhilarating bike experience.
- July 21, 5pm: The Public Night Market on High Street
- July 21-23: Volleyball World Beach Pro Tour Challenge in the ICE District
- July 22, 9am: Celiac Canada Pancake Breakfast at Kinnikinnick Fresh
- July 22, 12pm: Pet Prowl + Music & Mutts with the Cosmopolitan Music Society at Southbark Dog Park
- July 22-23: Edmonton Carnaval at the Alberta Avenue Community League
- July 23, 9am: Biking like a Viking, presented by the Canadian Birkie and Beaver Hills Biosphere
Photo: Edmonton Carnaval features music, movement, food, and family fun along 118 Avenue. (Edmonton Carnaval/Facebook)