Opportunities this weekend include a flowery date night, outdoor basketball, a nature walk, a run for everyone, a Chinatown gathering, and an Indigenous arts market.
- July 28, 6:30pm: Brews & Blooms at Blooms on Seven Flower Farm
- July 28-30: FIBA 3x3: Outdoor Basketball at the ICE District
- July 29, 10am: Community Trail Walk with the Fort Saskatchewan Naturalist Society, presented by the River Valley Alliance
- July 29, 10am: Kello Loop at Foote Field
- July 29, 6pm: Chinatown After Dark at 10566 97 Street NW
- July 29-30: CREATE | Indigenous Arts Market — kanihtâwihtahk kîkway ᑲᓂᐦᑖᐃᐧᐦᑕᕁ ᑮᑲᐧᕀ at the Art Gallery of Alberta
Photo: Van Loc is among the restaurants participating in Chinatown After Dark, which will take over the alley behind China Marble Restaurant on Saturday. (Mack Male/Flickr)