This weekend offers a workshop on discerning fact from fiction, quite a few craft fairs, a chance to acquire some ski equipment, and a Ukrainian culinary experience.
- Oct. 21: How To Festival: How to Separate Fake from Fact, presented online by the Edmonton Public Library
- Oct. 21: October Community Craft Sale at the Sherbrooke Community League
- Oct. 21-22: Crescent Moon Curio Mini-Market — All Hallows Eve at the Bellevue Community League
- Oct. 21-22: 2023 Snow Valley Ski Swap at Snow Valley
- Oct. 21-22: Christmas in October at the St. Albert Botanic Park
- Oct. 22, 3:30pm: A Ukrainian Pyrohy Cooking Experience, presented by Secret Ingredient YEG at the Edmonton North East Hub
Photo: The woman behind Janet's Kitchen will give lessons on how to make Ukrainian dishes from scratch, followed by a group meal. (Secret Ingredient YEG)